Saturday, June 5, 2010

Still hangin' in There.

As the title suggests, I'm still alive. Haven't had much time for blogging lately, but I get to it when I can (like now). As I write this I've had several crappy things happen to me over the past couple of weeks that have somewhat shaken my newfound faith in my own ability to live on my own, however, with the support system I have, it'll only be a matter of time before things get better.

Anyway, to the explanation of what that above means:

1. My car finally crapped out on me after years of loyal service due to a blown head gasket that will cost more than the car is worth to fix. Hence, it will soon be sent to the junk heap.

2. I got a parking ticket for that car just the next week later because it had been on the street without current registration tags. Crap. Oh, well.

3. My payment to Capital One to take care of my Credit Card balance was returned, thus rendering me in receipt of a returned check fee, as well as an over limit fee, so I now owe them more of what they know I do not have.

So all in all, fun week for me. OH! And I stumbled across some new "blame Bush" crap from the left:

Apparently that big bad GWB won the presidency in 2000, which made Al Gore bitter and resentful, thus resulting in marital problems at home, culminating in the split of Al and Tipper. What a piece of work these nimrods are, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment