Thursday, June 10, 2010

Screw the Union Label

Remember that old song, "Look for the Union Label"? No? Me either.

Actually, I do know of the song, thanks to an old episode of the sitcom Boy Meets World, but that's not what this is about.

This is about how much Unions suck the fat ass.

Take a look at this story from Fox News and tell me that you aren't outraged. Go ahead, tell me. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? I thought so.

I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. Teachers Unions have been wallowing around in their own self importance like Jabba the Hutt for decades now, and like the Star Wars gangster slug, think themselves untouchable. Well, we'll see how that plays out in the future. Meantime, I wish this brave soul victory in his latest battle to continue serving our country by teaching our newest generation the values of military service.

One can only hope that, like Luke Skywalker in Return of the Jedi, someone puts a choke hold on these dimwits trying to extort money from people who aren't even members, and allow us to watch their last gasps as the concept of the worker's union dies a long overdue death.

No comments:

Post a Comment