Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Joe Stack, then Amy Bishop...

Fox News has a report on a story that has apparently gone national in it's coverage. I only saw the tail end of a report being made about a shooting a the Pentagon as I was coming home from work. The article, however, filled in most of the details that I believed I missed. The shooter was apparently angry at the supposed "cover up" of the government's alleged involvement in 9/11.

The man, I believe based on the article, was mentally unbalanced. No one in their right mind walks up to a security guard at the freaking PENTAGON and shoots him at point blank range unless he's batshit crazy and has a death wish. Well, this guy may not have had a death wish but he certainly paid the ultimate price at the end. As tragic as this event was, I don't think I'll be shedding a tear for this guy, given that he murdered in cold blood.

How long do you think it'll be before the Lame-Stream Media gets ahold of this story and tries to link it to the TEA Party movement? My prediction is that by tomorrow the racist morons at PMSNBC and the Communist News Network will be all over this like flies on dog poo.

1 comment: