Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some Motivation Monday Should Ease the Pain...

Well, I'm having a bit of trouble with this week's Motivation Monday. Not because I can't find any hotness to display, but because of a story I found recently by way of Little Miss Attila. A GOP sponsored bill could potentially make Internet Service Providers legally obligated to hold onto search histories that would later be reviewed by police. *sigh.*. Well, maybe there's hope. The article doesn't mention who sponsors or co-sponsors the bill. It only mentions that in the GOP controlled House, such legislation could pass the House with much less difficulty than before. Personally, I hope this bill is killed in committee, if indeed it still remains in committee. No word on how far it's progressed yet. Also, this isn't just a GOP thing. The article specifically mentions that a Democratic congresswoman was the first to propose such legislation. RINO alert? You betcha. Fortunately, I know just the person who can stop this craziness if she ever gets into the White House in 2012:



You know I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment