Sunday, January 23, 2011

Has it Really Been 200 Posts?

This week's Motivation Monday hits a milestone for me. Good gravy does time ever fly! When I started this blog, it was never intended to become the Conservative fortress that it has become. Back in 2005 or so, when I was attending MTI College in an attempt to suck out my soul and become a trial lawyer, I was only using it as a journal to record my personal life and achievements on my way to becoming a soulless lying douchebag er...lawyer. That being said, I have now decided to work towards a more "everyman" type of career, perhaps in automotive repair or something equally rewarding in terms of hard work and results. On the side, however, like a tights-wearing vigilante with a secret identity, I fight tooth and nail to prove that freedom still exists here in the USA. It occurs to me, however, that I've been remiss in acknowledging those who inspire me to continue in my quest to annoy people by telling the truth as I see it, so I'm using this post to do just that, with a special treat for those who scroll to the bottom

Special thanks go to:

The Other McCain, for his linkagery and his Rule 5 Sunday. Keep the babes comin', Stacy

Just a Conservative Girl, for providing my better half with an extra follower in her own blog, as well as stopping by mine every so often.

That Mr. Guy for finding my whining and moaning about liberals interesting enough to add to his blog roll

Fuzzy Logic, for becoming one of my 34 followers and providing well thought out insight into both sides of the spectrum, not just the conservative side.

Little Miss Attila, for having an awesome net alias, as well as providing excellent reach around material

The Conservative Lady, for her awesome videos involving Ronald Reagan, whose accomplishments  are fast becoming the stuff of Conservative and American legend and folklore.

Legal Insurrection, for being a solid voice of reason amidst the sea of chaos that is the legal world, and his staunch opposition to Palin Derangement Syndrome

And last, but most certainly not least, my own better half, whose bored mind certainly provides me with interesting stories and adventures day in and day out.

And as a final act of celebration, a Rule 5 style pic of Gemma Atkinson:

No comments:

Post a Comment