Friday, January 28, 2011

Ronald Reagan, a Man Among Men

I'm not quite old enough to remember the Reagan administration, having been born just a few months before he replaced Jimmy Carter as our chief executive. Throughout Reagan's eight years, I was nothing more than an infant. I wasn't even aware of the political situation in the world until the months leading up to the 2008 election. In a few days we'll be celebrating the Great Communicator's 100th birthday, and though I believe Ronnie would be most concerned about the state of the country now, I also believe that, true to his faith in the human spirit, he would have embraced the grass roots movement known as the TEA party and their commitment to government accountability. To that end, I've decided to post a couple of videos I found highlighting some of the Great Communicator's greatest moments, as well as his funniest. And now, without further ado, here it is, the very best of Ronald Reagan:





No comments:

Post a Comment