Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mister Obama, TEAR UP THIS BILL!

I've been thumbing through a book my fiance gave me recently, called "The Wit and Wisdom of Ronald Reagan." The book contains quotes, witty remarks, zingers, and speeches from the Great Communicator, as well as opinions of what those who knew him and worked with him thought about our 40th president.

That being said, I believe Ronald Reagan would have had many choice words for our 44th president, who has now joined the healthcare debate in full by writing his own Frankenstein's monster of a bill. Well, I, though certainly no Ronald Reagan, I believe a variation on his famous "Tear Down This Wall" remark would be appropriate. Here goes:

President Barack Hussein Obama, if you seek bipartisanship, if you seek prosperity for the people of the United States of America, listen to those people. Mister Obama, TEAR UP THIS BILL!

For the Great Communicator's own words on socialized medicine, watch the video below:

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that was good. I don't think Obama's listening, though.
    Nice blog and thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tough to go wrong with a quote from Dutch, and that clip you posted is timeless.

    ReplyDelete