Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Man's Home is his Castle

www.Foxnews.com gave me a little gem that points once again to PETA and their moronic stance on animals v. humans.

Apparently, according to the article, Congressman Steve King of Iowa shot an alledgedly rabid raccoon that had attempted to "claws its way into [his] house."

PETA responded by saying that he shouldn't have shot an animal that was "just trying to get into a large, warm house."

This is yet more idiocy from the left. What right do they have to be telling people whether they can't shoot a wild animal that tries to burrow its way into a private residence?

None, that's what. Who the hell do these idiots think they are? Oh, right, they're the tolerant, big-tent, loving Lefties. These are the same people who bitched and moaned about President Obama swatting a HOUSEFLY!!! (One of the few things I actually could get behind.)

If only PETA were as concerned with HUMAN rights as they are with non-existent animal rights, I might actually be able to support something they do. I don't think that's the case, though, so I won't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment