Monday, December 20, 2010

A Little Information Regarding Your Humble Crusader

Well, this is interesting. Ever since my pledge not to post anything political until after Christmas, I've been trying to figure out what else I can post about, only to find that I have very little other than political news and opinion to post at all. My attempts at Stacy McCain's Rule 5 provide some material, as well as eye candy for my loyal readers, but not wanting to overdue such posts, I've decided to refrain from posting another until next week, which will from then on be known as Motivation Mondays. Right Girl has taken Topless Wednesday, R.S. McCain has Rule 5 Sunday, and USA Admiral has his Friday Pin-ups, so I can't use those names without appearing unoriginal.

In fact, since I'm restricted as far as politics and don't really feel like cheapening this post with pictures of scantily clad women, maybe I should do something I don't normally do and get a little personal. After all, not many of you know a lot about me, since I haven't exactly been forthcoming, so here goes:

Being born in a small town in Nevada, I was one of those "small town" kids. Carson City, back then, was a "blink and you'll miss it" type of town, despite being the capitol of the Silver State. It still is, but it's fast becoming a "blink and you MIGHT miss it" type of town.

My childhood I won't get into too much, since it was pretty typical. I went to school, had friends, was made fun of for various stupid things, played outside, and such things. Nine years old saw me move to what I would later learn was the liberal bastion of idiocy known as California. Back at that age, however, I didn't care a whit for political parties, voting, or anything of the sort given that I couldn't vote. I've lived here ever since, now residing in Roseville and blogging about various subjects when outraged, incensed, or just plain bored.

And that's me in a nutshell. If you'd like to know more, the comment section is wide open for such questions.

Continuing to Fight the Good Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment