Thursday, December 9, 2010

How in the Hell Would YOU Know?!

I cannot and will not bother to hide my disgust for the actions of the Westboro Baptist "Church". Not only do they think they know everything God is thinking, but they've decided that picketing the funeral of a woman who died of breast cancer is now the best way to get their hate-saturated message across. I am no fan of John Edwards. What he did to his wife while he was busy playing politician absolutely disgusts me about as much as the Westboro clan does. However, his wife, Elizabeth, should not be blamed for whatever amoral actions America has taken since its founding two hundred years ago.

I don't even know why I bother wasting a blog post on these degenerates. Protesting the funerals of our brave servicemen is bad enough. Now they're going to be shouting and screaming at the top of their lungs at the funeral of a woman who as far as I know never hurt a fly. Someone on high should really teach these hate-mongering idiots a lesson in manners. Lightning bolt style. Know what I mean?

Also, how in the hell do they know that God hates soldiers and America? What kind of God do they worship? The God I believe in never hated anyone in all his infinite existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment