Monday, June 25, 2012

Gay Republicans are like Black Klan Members and Jewish Nazis, says Michael Musto

Don't you just love this new tone the Democrats are pushing lately? Ever since the Gabby Giffords shooting a while back, they've just been gushing with the civility and tolerance they declare themselves known for. Or not, judging from the article at Buzzfeed, which has a story quoting Village Voice writer Michael Musto declaring the above statement in the title of this post. What is he trying to say, exactly? If gay Republicans are like black Klan members, then does that mean that such a thing doesn't exist? the existence of GOProud would say otherwise, of course, but given that Musto appears to have his head up his backside, he must not be aware of that fact.

In all seriousness, however, this is just another example of the typical playbook of the left. I think I'll take to calling it "The Four Ds of Destroying your Opposition": Deflect, Demonize, Divide, Diminish.

Should work very well come november to help obama get reelected, no?

I didn't think so.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're still at it, I'm logged in under T.N.B.C., but you may remember me as (P) from The Born Again Americans... I've been gone for a while, but I'm back and posting on both blogs... Please check them out...

    ReplyDelete