Thursday, June 7, 2012

Walker Wins. Dems caught with Panties in Wad

Well, it's been more than a little while since I've posted here. Life has a way of getting in the path of my watchdog duties, but more so than that, I think, is the fact that so much news has been the same old same old of the political cat fight that is our government and election system, that I just burned out. Honestly, it wasn't too long ago that I was coming up with a few new posts each week and having trouble deciding which one to go after and analyze. Not so this last year. With school taking up most of my time, I of course don't have the time to go zipping around news sights as much as I used to, but not only that, I just couldn't find it in me to wade back into the cesspool of partisan politics as more than a spectator. I was looking for that one "wow" story to post about, but each new outrage du jour turned out only to be yet another swing either for or against one side or the other in the never ending torrential rain of slander and libel.

I'm sure that once the general election gets underway, though, that I'll be able to find time to at least post a few tidbits here and there about who has what percentage in whichever poll that day, as I did with the debates back before Romney clinched the nomination with Newt's exit. That event, I must admit, disappointed me, however I'm not going to be one of those nitwits who says "my guy didn't get nominated, so I'm staying home." I'm not going to do that. Too many people did that with John McCain in the 2008 race and we got stuck with BO for four years. Not this time. Not on my watch.

That said, on to the news item that I believe will be a bell weather factor in whether or not we get four more years of no hope and no change: The Wisconson recall.

I admit that I was biting my nails for a while about whether or not Walker would get out of this one with his credibility and his job intact. I needn't have worried, it turns out. According to The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity, Walker came away with a 9-10 percent lead by the time the votes had been 95 percent counted.

The spin machine is in full force after the election last night, and holy Hannah, they are reaching so far they'll need Mr. Fantastic himself to grasp whatever point they're making. Howard Dean, one of my favorite psychotic mouthpieces, is spinning the win as the end of American Democracy as we know it, and our left wing hack buddy Richard Trumka is saying that the defeat in Wisconson of Big Labor was a GOOD thing for them rather than a bad. How's the tint on those rose colored glasses, Richie? Looking a little dark to me.

And my favorite favorite post from that site, Rachel Maddow, the Leftist answer to Bill O'Reilly, has admitted a fundamental truth that we conservatives have known for quite a while: The Democrat Party can't win without the unions.

The dems are in disarray. Let's make sure they don't regain momentum before November

No comments:

Post a Comment