Friday, December 11, 2009

A Teeny Weeny Confession

Okay, I lied. I said there wouldn't be anything political posted today on this blog, but this story made me jump up and down for joy. I've always despised the ACLU because of their hostility toward religious freedom and the expression of faith in the public square, but karma seems to be taking its toll on the quasi-communist organization. Word has it that, according to Fox Nation, the ACLU has lost 19 MILLION DOLLARS in donations because of the economic crisis taking its toll on their biggest donor. This guy alone supplied a full ONE QUARTER of their donations. Imagine that. A little recession and the ACLU loses one fourth of their money. Think they like spreading the wealth around now that they have less of it? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment