Monday, September 13, 2010

It's a Muslim Thing, You Wouldn't Understand It.

At least, that's what this so-called "moderate" Muslim from Seattle Washington told an admittedly unprepared Southern woman (Not using those exact words, of course, but that's how it came across.) In the video, this moonbat from Seattle decides that America needs to "get over" 9/11. While I agree that we do have to move on with our lives and not dwell in the past, that does not mean that we should just sweep 9/11 under the rug, as this dimwitted fool things should happen.



I especially liked the parts where he exaggerated his facts (3,000,000 deaths in Vietnam? Where did he get that number?) or outright LIED (Christians killed Jews in Germany and America did nothing to rescue them) or when he played the victim card and told the woman that she should understand discrimination better because she's a woman and has thus been discriminated against. Ummm...yeah, women were discriminated against. So was EVERYONE at some point or another. Everywhere I turn I see Christians getting discriminated against by the ACLU when they launch a lawsuit against a faith based group for gathering on public property. Don't tell me that Christians like myself haven't been given the short end of the stick. I believe there were times when my brothers in Christ were fed to the lions for daring to acknowledge Jesus Christ as the savior of the world. Not only that, but they're STILL being killed by the truckloads in Muslim countries. Also, I want to know how this guy went to a synagogue in Tehran when I'm-a-Dinner-Jacket refuses to let them BUILD synagogues in that COUNTRY, much less that city. I think the humdinger moment, though, was the very last word that the man spoke when the argument was going against him. Right at the last second of the video he throws out the race card. Yep. RACIST [fade to black]. that's exactly how it worked. Watch for yourself and leave your own opinions if you like.

UPDATE: I just ran across a couple more videos that are must sees. The first is this one:



And here is the second. This guy pulls no punches in his (correct) assessment of the Religion of Pieces



Enjoy.

Continuing to Fight the Good Fight.

1 comment: