Saturday, October 17, 2009

And now we go to our Man on the Street...

Wow. Two days in a row I find two blog-worthy stories in the news. Interesting opposition in the tone, however. The previous post dealt with our new Mao worshipping press agent Anita Dunn, which caused my and I'm sure many others' blood to absolutely boil.

Today, I go on FOX news and what do I see? The continuation of the TEA party movement! We're still out there. It was a relief to see it, I must say.

So, what, you may ask, are the TEA partiers protesting now? Well, the media. Rallies are scheduled in future to be held at various lamestream media outlets across the country, with calls to rally at the New York Times, ABC, NBC, and the rest.

For full details, consult the article, which can be viewed at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/17/tea-partiers-aim-major-media-outlets/

I know it's been said many times over the last view months, but I feel like it must be asked again: CAN YOU HEAR US NOW!?

No comments:

Post a Comment