Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ron Paul: Leftist?








I just got this hat tip from Chicks on the Right's Facebook post: Ron Paul has apparently turned to the left in his views on why 9/11 happened. Ron Paul was never my guy. Way too much of an isolationist, in my view, in a world where the United States can no longer completely cut itself off from the rest of the globe. His views are his, however, and I respect his right to have them. However, he will not win the presidency if he starts spouting garbage like THIS:



That, for those of you who didn't watch, is Ron Paul, potential nominee for the Republican Presidential ticket, spouting the same garbage that Osama Bin Laden and Al Quaeda have been spouting for the last ten years. There was a time when I thought I might actually vote for Ron Paul. Not anymore.

1 comment: