Friday, March 25, 2011

Philadelphia Police act Stupidly. Barack Obama Could not be Reached for Comment

Remember when Barry O decided without facts that the police acted stupidly when they were dealing with the Crowley/Gates issue? Well, here's a video I found via Conservative Scalawag, who is an avid Second Amendment defender, as I am. In the fifteen minute video, which is really just audio with an image attached, the PA police stop a man who was legally carrying a Glock pistol in full view on his hip. I'll let the words exchanged paint a picture for you, but trust me when I say that THESE cops, as opposed to Officer Crowley, did in fact act stupidly, not to mention illegally.

Audio rated NSFW due to multiple F bombs and utter stupidity on the part of the boys in blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment