Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What Happened to the Outrage?

That has been a question I have been asking myself for the last couple of weeks. I think I've saturated myself on so much talk radio and TV news (O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, Van Sustren, and a little Brett Baeir thrown in for flavoring) that I just can't be outraged anymore.

This is why I haven't posted anything relevant lately. I feel like I know it's already happening, and by the time I get around to posting about something I believe is important, it's all over the blogosphere. That slow response is another reason I've just decided to take a little hiatus from the whole political news scene. I'll still be coming around, and I'll get back into the game eventually, after the engines have been cooled and the fire has been re-lit.

Continuing to Fight the Good Fight (after a break)

No comments:

Post a Comment