Thursday, June 16, 2011

And then Then There Were Two

Friends, readers, countrymen,  I am now feeling a teensy bit torn regarding the presidential primaries. As you all who read my posts (at least the ones who read more than just the cheesecake pics) know, I'm a big supporter of not one, not two, but three potential candidates for the presidency come 2012. My first choice was everyone's favorite (or least favorite if you're a lefty) Mama Grizzly, Sarah Palin of Alaska. Alas, the one with teeth, claws, and balls is not running so far as I can tell, so I was forced to find another candidate who met my criteria for POTUS. I searched high and low until quite by chance I stumbled upon Herman Cain, former CEO of Godfathers Pizza. The more I heard this man speak, the more I wanted  to vote for him in the race. However, there was another hopeful who had yet to announce whether or not they would run: Minnesota Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann. I now have a choice to make, and I have yet to find the criteria I need to make the right choice.

Comments on who's the better candidate are welcome. Tell me about Miss Bachmann, if you would.

1 comment:

  1. I refer you to this interview with Scott Johnson from Powerline blog. This was really my introduction to her as well. Very interesting reading.

    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/269893/minnesota-onstage-kathryn-jean-lopez

    ReplyDelete