Friday, May 27, 2011

Meghan McCain hates her Tits


Everyone's least favorite big breasted dumb blonde is at it again, folks. This time Sarah Palin is the reason Meghan McSmarmy has no real dating life. Seriously. Read this, and try not to gag:

No. I’m in, like, dating Babylon. Like, I go on dates with men and, literally, like Sarah Palin will come up in like the first 20 minutes, and that doesn’t put me in the mood. Like, talking about Sarah Palin. And they just want to know gossip, and I’m just kind of taking a little hiatus from dating right now, because I just don’t want to talk about Sarah Palin.


So, like, she's totally not dating now, you guys, because she's like, totally not wanting to talk about Sarah Palin (except when she like, totally brings her up in interviews like the one this excerpt is from). 


Not only does she blame Sarah Palin for her lousy dating life, ladies and gentlemen, but she also apparently hates the fact that she's a bombshell with, as the Monty Python gang is fond of saying "huge tracts of land". (Bonus geek points for those of you who read this that can pinpoint the movie that quote is from). Another quote, this one from the New York Times:


I wake up every morning with large breasts, and it doesn’t affect me. But people had a meltdown when I posted a photo of myself on Twitter. I found such extreme sexism in it. I’ve spent as much of my career having my weight and body commented on as my writing and politics.


Listen up, few remaining brain cells in Meghan McCain's head: People did not have a meltdown because of the size of your boobs. People had a meltdown because you threw a bitch fit after those same people gave you negative feedback about that photo. It wasn't exactly tasteful, you know. Plus, it made you look like you had man-hands. Seriously, take a look:




Are those her fingers or are those sausages holding that book? I can't tell. If anyone can, please let me know in the comments.


Also, how you can be hateful of those balloons she calls mammary glands is anyone's guess in my book. Personally, I'm still wondering how she can get up off her back in the morning, thanks to the size.


Hat tip to The Other McCain for the material for this, my latest Meghan McCain rant.

3 comments:

  1. People please stop critizing the girl, we all understand she did something stupid stop talking bout it!You stop it and she'll stop it she likes the attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that may be, however even if I do stop pointing out her rampant stupidity, others will, so even if I do cease and desist she'll likely keep talking.

    ReplyDelete