Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Special Thanks...

I was going to do this about two dozen posts ago, but given my propensity for outrage and short attention span, that didn't happen. Instead of thanking those who read the drivel I post on average of two or three times a week, I went on and on posting about one or another stupid thing Washington was doing to force us into becoming mindless sheeple. Not that that isn't important, but without acknowledging those who listen, it would seem there is little point in continuing to speak. After all, what is a leader without followers?



So here's a special thinks to the following:



Left Coast Rebel



The Other McCain



Little Miss Atilla (traffic just started coming in from her site)


And all those on my tin-foil-hat-wearer list.

Merry Christmas to all of you, and may you all be safe this Christmas season!

As a bonus, here's some Ashlie Hartman Cheesecake, pursuant of McCain's Rule Number Five:

No comments:

Post a Comment